Sunday, December 2, 2007

MY feel...its back !!!

FInally...its back...after going thru so many pains and sufferings for 4 months...the 1st time i resumed training(previous post) was a lousy side of mine...but finally its back...i get the feel...and im so glad that im back !!!

Today's training started earlier as i reached training earlier...so my coach saw me and asked me to start my training earlier...and i started...i was so full(Darn, my sis asked me to drink her Iced Tea Cappucino)and i could not move...help..and im so cham...and i have to demonstrate...(that sucks...)

I hang on to it...and i managed to do it...to what i know...those trainees there are way worse than what i expected...they cant even tahan men...for me, that training is like heaven...they smash until cha men...(nearly volmit blood...)so zzzzz....

At the beginning, i was not serious, fooling around..and i made 5 mistakes...kena punishment and so sad....do lunge, star jump, hind jump each 10 times...(kaki muscle lembik...hehe) and den i mad d, 2nd round geram, try not to make mistake...but 2 mistake at the net, tap net...den do lunge...(muscle lembik la....) and finally the 3rd time, no mistake at all, but 1 shuttle hit my coach, and he beh song and den punish me...well...nvm la...sikit saje mah(muscle lembik la)

The 2nd thing we did was taping the net...i did it ok...a small boy do until so teruk till my coach screwed him until he nearly cried...pity him...and then we continued training and train longer...and finally its game time !!! and we played...boring game after all...kiddy's game...dun suit me...

At last, training over...darn boring...zzzzz....thats all i wanna put in...nth much to blog abt badminton huh...hehe...

No comments: