Monday, December 17, 2007

Hard work and PAIN!!!

Today's training was tough...as usual...trainings are never easy...shud know that i guess...and so the day begins like this...


I woke up at 8:30 and then makan breakfast and packed my bag meanwhile waiting for my coach to come...but as usual, he is always slightly late becuz he got into an accident(minor only) and so he came and fetch me as usual...and then we went to Kepong and train together with Darma....



The training begin...1st we did have some game and i partnered my coach against Darma...Darma wasn't in any good form today due to his toe...(got hit by the door, both of it...) and then after that, my coach asked me to take the shuttle down from his car and the REAL training started...


At first, we were asked to do shadow smash and then put the shuttle at the net at the left side and the right side...the first set was ok but when it comes to the 2nd set...the same old problem came in, which is Stamina !!! I could not take it anymore, but bcuz the training fees is paid by my dad and not to waste his money by not training hardly, i push myself to the limit until i lie on the floor...*DEAD* and the total we did was 5 sets of it...


The next thing we had to do was Defend at both sides and then push the shuttle to the backcourt...at the beginning 1st 3 sets i was slow...i could not take the tiredness of my leg muscle and i kept panting after each sets !!! My coach scolded me and say," what kind of player are u?? National player do 40 shuttles also haven like that, u do 10 den bend down,if ur in national team like this, they sure chase u out men !!!" so after hearing that, i came to thought abt it...and then i tried my best to give in everything i got...and thats what i got...swtz...and so change sides after the 3rd set...and i continued doing...and ended up finishing all 6 sets together !!! Phew.....


After taking a break, the next thing we had to do was SMASH(sounds easy but its drills) and there were many shuttles to smash...u have to be fast and the total we had to do was 4 sets of it..each set with 20 shuttles...and finally after doing that...i fainted X_X





Not so little...look closer in the next pic...




Thats how much Darma and I did....

I thought everything was over but things did not end easily...we had to take the squash racket and then do those shadows from the beginning to the other end of the hall...not 1 set...but countless(i did not manage to count cuz i was freaking DOWN)...and we did hind jump, push ups, sit ups, legs up(i dunno what they call that in proper) and also waist twisting(just gave it a name..) and then after that we warmed down ourselves...and finally my coach sent Darma and me home...

Meanwhile at home, my mum supposingly wanted to take me out and eat, but i came back super late, so we ended up eating that....<<<<>>>>>> and before i makan, i put down my bag at the corner...




And this is what i ate for lunch...around 3:30pm...



And now i'm slightly full only...and then after eating i went upstairs and i felt my leg muscle hardening(my coach said im unfit, thats why...) and another pain on my feet and i took up my feet and see..and guess what i saw??? This !!!!!!!!!!!


WAnna know whats that??? Its blister !!! Ouch !!!...Yeah...and thats all for now...feelin tired...getting some nap...XD

No comments: