Friday, December 28, 2007

Good News and Bad news....

Today happened to be the day where i had sad face and a happy face...feeling sad at times, but feeling happy at times too....anyway, thats life...thats how we decide it....


The good news is.....



I passed my Undang !!!! This morning i met Darwin, Eu Leon, Yi Ming and her fren(which is also Djian) and then they sat there and waited for their turn....the feelings of taking Undang was great...i cant believe it...went in...time ticking...1 hour to do 50 questions...and then when i finished...i came out and then i saw my results...46/50 !!!! OMG !!! So happy !!! Passing marks was just 42/50...phew...i dam scared i fail...gotta retake again and have to pay u know...eeeewwww.....



But somehow, i did not go to training due to packed schedule on the way...sorry Coach....i din mean to skip training.....



The bad news.....is real....real....real....Bad...




I guess everybody who read my blog will know i'm a badminton player, not a recreational...but a player that aim for perfection !!!! But i guess....this will not be able to be fullfilled.....why??? Now i tell the reason.....



After my undang, came home, went out help my mum buy stuff...and then came back directly ate lunch and then my dad fetched me to Taylors College !!!! Went there, sat down and then the lecturer, as known as the person-in-charge came and then give us a short brief on SAM(South Australian Matriculation) which is a Pre-U programme...


According to her...the programme is short, in 1 years time, but the effort and time spent on assignments, courseworks and exams will be almost like my training time...and i also dunno how to continue my training when i heard abt it....i felt like crying, but i cant....the tears..it just cant fall off....and then the lecturer saw my SPM forecast results.....and then she saw SOMETHING....




"CHEMISTRY u got an E for it.....i think u have to go and see the Principal for SAM...."




And then we went and look for the principal of SAM, Mrs Hoe...and then she saw my Chemistry Results and she took out this letter and gave me...Condition Admission...which meant 'very teruk la" and then i signed that agreement....



Here's the content of the Agreement...



Currently i got an E for my Chem for SPM forecast !!! The only way now is to really work hard for it....no slacking....and they will look on my SPM results...if i got a Credit for Chem...then the Condition Admission will be fine...(which means wont be taken on) but if i din get a C for Chem in SPM, then they will have to monitor on me and if i'm not doing well in Chem during college/SAM, then i will be expelled from this programme....




See the RISK????



And then i just agreed and then went back to the Enquiry and Admission Centre...and then i agreed and finally i signed up for it and the lecturer told me this.....





" Welcome to Taylors !!! "




Oh great....how bout my training???? WHat should i do??? How am i gonna attend my training??? How am i gonna improve??? I told myself i wanted to be an outstanding player....but now i think its gonna be VERY impossible, due to the packed schedule of SAM.....




Ever heard of "Excel in Academic and Sports" ?? I heard of it...but i wanna try, have good results and also have Great Skills for Badminton...i don't want to give up my Badminton....its the best thing i can do....i'm good in nothing...the only thing im good in is Badminton.....




For those who read my blog, I hope u all can give me some words of advice pls....thank you...

No comments: