Sunday, December 30, 2007

I lost too much...time to redeem my PRIDE !!!!

I know the title of the post sounded very GAYA, but in fact, i dunno can i really make it happen....it really requires a lot of Spirit and Determination....



It sounded easy u see...when before i started training intensively(which is during SPM time), i thought that training would be ok...as long as u have the mentality and determination(spirit included), u can become good...but things did not go as i thought that easily....



After the intensive training started...i finally realized it was not as easy as i previously thought....with mentality and determination u can play and train well...among the hardest part of all in training is my mentality !!! Like everybody knows...u see taufik plays, he has a very good mentality !!!! Some may think its easy to build up the mentality, but its really hard....so it can be said that Taufik really worked hard on strengthening his Mentality !!!!



And after training for almost a month, today(30-12-2007) i called a few good players out and play, among them are Cedric, Darma, Darwin, Han Jim....the 4 of them are really good...seriously...



SO i did some strokings with Cedric and then after that firstly i had Doubles....played against Darwin and Wern Lin !!!!


The first game won by them...2nd game by us and finally they secured the 3rd game !!!!



After that....i played singles with Wern Lin...my mistakes appeared and i dont know why, i just felt so geram...i starting to lose temper d...(but of cuz i kept it in my heart) and then cant play well too, due to my shoe(the pic in the previous post...And seriously not to say blame my shoe, but its the fact !!!) and so i lost the first game...(guess it was below 10...haihz...) and then the 2nd game i lost 21-18...haihz......




After that, Cedric came up and ask for a match with me...then i played with him....and very FORTUNATE that i lost the first game above 10...(my mind went out of control...the tiredness tried to overcome my body...) and then the 2nd game was most horrible...the scores were horrible too...(i dun wanna mention...it really hurts...) and i lost to him flat....




Cedric....he's way toooo fast...the speed he owns, is just so incredibly fast u see....and he foresee all my plans, as if like he read my mind...and i got decepted many times throughout the match...his smashes were steep and sharp....that is quite hard to be retrieved...


But of cuz....i lost with an open Heart....




The next match was with SHawn(or Sean) dunno which....and i lost to him 21-19...my mistakes...they were just horrible...i cant describe myself...im just so useless....i cant even win him....that was so close...suppose to make a deuce, but ended up my own mistakes !!! What the hell is happening !!! What is my problem?? !!!!




WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME??? WHERE DID I GO WRONG??? WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!!


after that...i only got one thought in my mind....




i lost too much.....its time to redeem my PRIDE !!!!!

No comments: