Monday, December 3, 2007

Die hard !!!

Today's training was very tough...for me....if for pros, they may say it as normal routine...thats why this post was named as "Die Hard" !!! It was a training full of punishments(not light ones...), movements and many more.....now starts the story...

My coach came and fetch me after 12pm...and then we went to Sri Damansara(which is known as SD in short)...so we trained there for today...3 person were with me, 1st is Darma, 2nd is Wern Lin, and lastly me...the training started and then Darma was the first to do...as for him...it was easy thing...he did it swiftly...as if his legs are super light...then it was my turn...and i juz arrived without doing any strokes, at the end, the results were horrible...my overhead went to the net(most of it)and i got punished and have to do the same punishment again, which are star jump, lunges and hind jumping...(tiring leg exercise, he knew that)

Then after the punishment, i took sip of water and towel down...and then after wern lin was then Darma, and consecutively...and again it was my turn...i just don't get it, my leg muscles are aching and its as if like my legs are tied with weights on it...and then i tried my best to keep my mental at its best condition..but my mental could not coorperate with me, and my movement became slower, thus creating more mistakes...and again...punishments...(X_X)

After doing 3 sets of it...(u know la, half dead la...) and then change side...same thing...i nearly pengsan...it was straining my legs...and then i just do my best but yet still kena punishments...(holly crap...everybody kena the same...but this time was different...there's a slight change in the punishment which is to do the bench jump...wow...so tiring...and i got scolded for that too...cuz i cannot put my hands on the wall..and after doing that jumping...u will feel ur leg muscles becoming harder...and then finally it was break time...and we went and get some drinks...phew...

Then we returned to the hall and there's another drills we have to do, which is the net drop,(get the shuttle from the highest point to do a dropshot...) the first time i did i was having some trouble until the 2nd set, i became much better...and i felt it...taking the shuttle at the highest point give u control in it...and den he said,"ah...like that ma !!!" but after that, i took big breath until nearly pengsan...and so...i still got 1 more set and i try my best to do it, but was slightly worse due to fatigue...

After 3 sets, i went to the toilet and returned to the hall...and we rearrange the shuttle again...dis time it was way tiring..it was random...(wow...u have to know how to read the shots given...) so i did until kelam kabut, kena marah again...then i worked hard for the 2nd set and 3rd set, but somehow 2nd set was performed best(in my opinion saja...) and when finished, we went out to get some drinks again...(way tiring men, need replenish energy...) and then finally it was Game Time !!! Hooray...no drills... !!!! and then my coach asked me to spar with wern lin...which is the most syok and exciting part after stopping badminton for 4 months...(almost)

So the 1st game i was not that well ready for it so basically many mistakes were made and wern lin got hold the 1st set...then my coach said dun lose...so i tried to keep my spirit up and the 2nd set i fought back tough with her and managed to secure the 2nd set...until its rubber game(which means the 3rd set, known as the decisive match) and i played hard for it...but i made many mistakes and could not catch up with her anymore...finally she won and i knew where my mistakes were...most of them are my misjudgements and stiff footwork/movements(not fluid movements...)

FInally she won the match and i sat down at the bench and took some rest...then my coach asked another guy...which his standard is way better than me !!! He's dam good(but cant match darma la...) so he played with wern lin....wern lin was really tough and she fought back with everything she got...but due to her tiredness(can see from the body language...) she lost to the guy but with a close score 20-22...wow...i was shocked...where she got that much stamina...hehe...she's good anyway...and after the end of training, wern lin's mum fetched me home...thanks to her mum, or else i wont know how to get home...hehe...

No comments: