Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My SHOES !!!!!!!!!!

Today's training was usual...started at 4pm...and ended at 6pm...


So my coach brought another player, Yit Siang to spar with Darma meanwhile my coach himself coaches me...he ask me do footwork and then shuttle drills...and then had some game with Darma....



My shoe had a hole at the sole...due to frequent amount of training...in the beginning it was just a small gap, but now its almost the whole sole...



I feel uncomfortable when playing with it, but i dun dare to open my mouth to ask...cuz...this month i really SPENT TOO MUCH than i expected !!!! Even my coach told me i can throw this shoe away....



Here's a pic of the shoe....(How big the hole/gap):


SO can anybody tell me...what should i do now??? In SD, i talked to a guy in charge over there...he asked me to get Yonex SHB100 which cost RM299...and the current shoe i'm using is RM180....but my current shoe is imitation of the original SHB99...so...i guess it takes some time to convince my dad to get the SHB100....

Ahh...lets just hope...

No comments: