Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Eve: Curve

Came back from training, rushed into the room...take a quick shower and then went to the Curve...reached there and then took some pics with my friends...



And i met one of my friend working at a stall near the christmas tree...(sorry...din take that pic...) and so i went and eat my lunch, it was 4:00 pm in the evening(late lunch) and then after that we decided to go and have some fun at Cineleisure...

We played pool:



And then after playing 1 round of pool...we took some pics together...here are some of it...

What are we doing???



Oh great...the weirdest thing we did !!!


And thats all for the day...and after that, i went home...took a shower then my fren called me up(Chong Mun) and then we both went to MJ cafe and have some drink...and we chat from 9pm to 10:50pm...and then went home...nth to do...and then watched the series STEPS...again...and then it was 12am...
Merry Christmas to all !!!

No comments: