Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The day before the BIG DAY...

Today's post will be about me again...obviously training...(besides getting my new phone XD, so happy !!!) so today i train with a few ppl, like Darma, Tracee, Karl Xen and Kenneth...except for Darma, the other 4 of us are going for the MBA Junior Championship, which is tomorrow !!! Tomorrow men !!!! OMG...its so fast !!!!

Well...today's training was usual...it was slightly lighter because we had to prepare for our tournament...so we did some taps, which is very very useful to end the rally...at the beginning i was slow but i tried to put in some speed into it and got along with it...I did 4 sets and then change side, which originally we were doing on the right side...so we continued doing until finally 4 sets are done, and our coach allowed us to have break !!! So we took break and then breath some fresh air outside the court and immediately we resumed training...

The 2nd thing we did was doubles formation!!! IT was fun as Kenneth and Karl Xen requested for it...(cuz they are playing doubles for the tournament...) so i just did it lor...and then we do and do and do...and then our coach changed the thing slightly by asking us to do it 1 by 1, which means in singles court...so we did la...as for me...i was slightly bad at it cuz my singles was slightly weak...cuz my footwork is like stone...haihz...so stiff...

FInally...it was game time...and i partner Darma to play doubles...and we played against Karl Xen and Kenneth...and we played 2 games...so i won the 2 sets...straight game...and then after that they left...leaving me behind...and after 2pm...a few more players arrived, and they are all national players and state players...and they sparred among each other and i will be sitting down there watching them...

SO they took break and i played singles with Darma and i ended up losing to him 21-7...so i went back and sit there and watch them play doubles....and it was so fascinating...their smashes are fantastic...haihz...if i got those kind of smash...can be national player lor !!!! so finally its 4pm and they ended...

WE then went to Spicy and minum teh...meanwhile the others makan saja...haha...i have to starve cuz my mum bought me lunch and i just minum my milo ais and watch them eat like GOD men !!!! and that time was 5pm...wat the hell 5 pm and i have not even eaten my lunch yet...fantastic kan !!!! And after they makan habis at Spicy, my coach fetched me home and when i reached home, it was 5:30pm and blardy hell it was like raining cats and dogs...shyt....so sien...took my lunch out and microwave it...and finally when i eat finish my lunch...it was 6pm and i had dinner at 7...(my stomach can take in so many things, not bad !!!) and then after that i sit there and thought abt tmr's transport and stuff...

Well, imagine today 12pm started training till 4pm and haven eat lunch till 5:30 pm...chun or not??? Haha !!!

No comments: