Sunday, December 23, 2007

A day at Midvalley and Gardens !!!

Today, my dad brought us to Midvalley Megamall...seriously..i've not been there for quite some time...and the traffic is just horribles...ah...complains by my mum...haha loads of it XD and so we arrived at 10am...




My mum and my sis went into MNG to select some clothes meanwhile my dad and i sit outside at the bench outside MNG and we waited so long...and then almost after an hour, finally they bought something...2 nice dress...haha..happy for them...i'm almost half dead X-X
After that, we walked over to The Gardens and then we look around and its very nice indeed !!! The atmosphere and the Christmas trees...ah...splendid and beautiful !!! Just love it !!! And here are some pics i took...hope its not too bad...








And my dad was kinda hungry and then he saw this restaurant which is very famous in Taiwan, name Din Tai Fung !!!









And here are the food we ate !!! XD


Haha looks good??? Hehe...and after that we went and walk at Isetan and i saw a few DJians...Trina and Hillary...but somehow we did not manage to meet up due to the distance and the crowd...yeah...was really hard...and no chance at all...haihz...anyway i can still see them in school after all...

And after shopping for quite sometime, my dad bought 2 luggages with the brand name Samsonite(according to them its quite famous and durable...WOW !!!) but most of the stuff are carried by me...(DArn Heavy u know...aiks !!!)

Finally, we were all tired and we decided to go home...it was a wonderful day after all...

No comments: