Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Gaya no use !!! Brains and put in the best !!!

I finally understand the words " Gaya no use !! Brains and foundation/ put in the best!!!"....and now i will try to change that bad habit...put in directly, dun tarik here and there....


Today's training was usual...do all the footworks and those shuttle drills...but i dunno this shud be a good news or a bad news or not...my leg started to get the resistance and wont feel that tired...instead i can tahan and do on...i cant tell whether it's mental or the leg resistance...i just dunno which is it...can someone pls tell me??


And then it was gametime, and we started playing doubles !!! My coach asked me to use the same formation as we did previously, and it failed... i dunno why...but somehow i just got that fear, i dun dare to put in that shot...and many of my drops were being killed at the net...and then he screwed me up and yelled at me,"Gaya for what, tarik here and there !!! Mana ada guna !! Just put in the shot only la !!!" and then during the 2nd set, i was kicked out by my coach and he took the game by himself against Darma and Karlxen !!!


Meanwhile, i stood beside and watch the match...i saw my coach kept attacking the empty space...and soon i got some ideas....but yet my coach lost...cuz his shoe pecah !! XD


And then it was the end of training, and i packed up my stuff...and then left the hall...


In the car, my coach gave me some words..."It's impossible for u to follow that person exactly, Nobody is Perfect !! U shud know that...u cannot follow chong wei exactly, maybe some of his strokes, but not all...u get it??"


ANd i just nodded my head...

1 comment:

Wern Lin said...

its ur mental ! strong ~ c'mon ! tahan . u're better now as u said u can stand longer . so do it ! jia you orhz ! what andrew say is true ! he rawk 4 saying dat =p