Friday, November 30, 2007

Spm over...Back in action !!!

SPm is over...(speaking of accounts paper, dun feel like talking bt it...) yet my feelings are still the same...i cant shout...so bored....

After that, i went for breakfast and den took my rackets from Taman Megah..den i went home and repack my bag and den i left home for training !!!

My coach(profile hidden) was slight late, so he asked me to jog around the courts for 10 rounds, den when i finished jogging, he juz arrived...then we started training...he asked me to hold a squash racket, and den do footwork(nvr knew squash racket drained a lot of energy...)and so fast i felt tired...what is wrong...

THen he gave me break...he looked at me and asked me why i am so tired that fast...i juz cant even speak(not enuff energy...imagine men 4 months din play badminton and suddenly u play...) and then the 2nd footwork is defense which is also another activity which drains my energy...OMG !!!! After that 3 sets...i finished 1 bottle of water already...(that was fast)

After that, i continued my training by doing shuttle drills, backhand lift and right side defend(shadow) and a overhead smash at the left corner...i think that it was easy as it was my best...and i tried...guess what??? I missed most of them and most of them got hit at the net...wth...dam malu weih...the crowd, some of them were laughing...=.=" !!!! LOL !!! But i did not give up, i kept trying and trying and finally from the 36 shuttles, 2 managed to pass through the net...(i dun consider that as improvement)...den he asked me to think abt what he told me, "the contact point"...and i thought of it for a long time...den he thought me a faster way to do overhead smash...the effect came by...

When i finished the overhead smash, my coach took out a shuttle and asked me to stroke with him...and guess what...my strokes were fine but my clears are weaker than last time and den he asked me to play dropshots...starting i got scolded cuz i was slicing the shuttle all the while and he yelled at me,"Got gaya but no skill, how ler...." and he asked me to use wrist to do dropshot and i managed to do...but when it comes to the opposite side, which is the left side, i couldnt move my leg...it was too tired, but i forced myself to move...and den i sliced the shuttle and it did not pass the net...he thought me for some time and den asked me to go home and practice...

That time it was game time, so he played 21 points match of 2...i was given handicap of 17 points in the first game...super hard to find his weakness...then he asked me to smash...and i juz jumped and smash...wow...so shocking for me the 1st time to do such a good smash and the crowd was shocked...haha XD and continued the rally, but was too tired and lost the 1st game...

The 2nd game, i was give 18 points handicapped and i managed to win him...the 3rd set i could not take it anymore, my legs are not moving and finally i lost in the deuce....(i am given handicapped and i lose summore, malu sia...)

THen we went out and chat...drink and chat and suddenly he go call Sucipto...LOL(that's darma) and den we were all talking crap...lol and we joked XD and finally at abt 2:20 he asked me to do warm down and den we packed our stuff and left...he fetched me home...and i had lunch at 3...went to DJ and den he asked me to reload my hp to reply darma...swt...LOL...but it was fun afterall, eventhough its tired XD...

Well...just woke up and type this blog...thats all for today !!! Ciao ppl !!!

No comments: