Thursday, December 6, 2007

Zhi Wei crashes in the 2nd round !!!!

Today is thursday, which is a day of my biggest hope, but it was also a day which turned me down...i crashed out in the 2nd round of the MBA Junior Championship...



Today started with me leaving the house at 8:00am and took 45 minutes to reach MBA puchong..and then when i reached there, i saw Kah Shin(head coach of MBA) there and he gave me a T-shirt and some goodie stuff...(not that bad too u know...) and then i went into the hall...at the moment i stepped into the hall, there were so many players arrived already...so early !!!! So i went and sit down there, looking at them playing...some were good but some were "fantastic" u know...so i waited there and then i sms-ed Joanne, but she did not reply...and so im so bored and i went for a toilet trip...



After coming out of the toilet, i walked over to the hall and as i was walking, i saw Joanne just arrived with Tracee, Yi Ping and Kenneth !!! I was so happy cuz i was alone for dunno how long until they arrived and then i went over and chat with them...after they got their goodie bags, we walked into the hall together...and then we sat down and chat...so as the time was getting nearer, i changed into my shoes and have some warm up with kenneth on the court...and then they asked me to go report at the counter...

After reporting, i get ready for my match, and my opponent is Abdul Rasyid Arrifien...an unknown player...so we stroke for a moment and the match started...the 1st game i fought hard with him and it was very dangerous as my smashes all hit the net and i also underestimated him slightly...so the 1st game was given to him, and in the 2nd game, i fought back with full spirit to take down the 2nd game and finally it was the duel in the rubber game, which is the 3rd game...finally...after fighting like hell...i managed to win him by deuce...

the score was: 15-21,21-17,23-21



Then i won the match...i shouted loudly and then i went back over to my place and rest...and i saw Chong Tan Fook men !!! He came here to watch those games !!! OMG !!! So then i quickily went over and took a picture with him...here's a picture of me with Chong Tan Fook:


So after taking the pic, i went back and rest...and i saw the match of my opponents(which i will meet at the 2nd round,same bottom half) and i walked over there and watch the match...and watched the match...and in my mind i thought of his skills(shud match him wan...got fight) but things didn't turned out as i wanted....


My match was scheduled to start at 12:30pm but things did not go as planned and it started at 1pm...hungry la...so my match finally started, meanwhile Soon Keon and Han Lim were playing their match against 2 indons, from some famous clubs in Indonesia...tough men!!!! So my match started and i fought hard for it...the 1st game was slightly cha...in the beginning our points were going up 1 by 1, but then after the interval, he found my weakness and kept attacking there, and also thanks to my midsjudgement, a lot of points were given free to him...the 2nd match turned out slightly different when i started to attack more aggresively but some of them got on the net...so it was also free points to him...and finally i lost to my opponent, Koh Ming Wee with the score 11-21, 12-21


I was so hungry that i even forgotten bout the match and went to eat lunch !!! Makan makan and i met wern lin...then after makan, i flash back at the match and thought of where i went wrong, and i found those weaknesses and open spots...so then i went back and watched Karl Xen's match, which is doubles, partnering Kenneth...they managed to win the 1st round...good news !!! Then when they were taking break...My coach came and visit them...and wanted to watch their 2nd round...so as their 2nd round started and my coach watched their game, but they lost and went down to their opponent...their opponent were good...seriously so we cant comment much on anything...


After that, i watched the girl's match and then finally my dad arrived and i went home...eventhough i lost, but i got a very good experience and i realised my mistakes...i will learn from my mistakes !!!!

No comments: