Friday, December 14, 2007

Training a.k.a Punishment !!!

Today morning woke up, so bored....went downstairs and eat my breakfast and then went up and play Kingdom Hearts...got 1 part dunno how to get thru...off the ps2 and went on9...den i did frenster-ing and blogging...and then check some stuff on the net...and den my mum came out and asked me what time i was going for training...

I said," 2pm, mum !"

Mum,"oh ok..."

So i continued surfing the net and i saw my maid...she was cleaning my sister's room so i told her to cook lunch at 10:50am....(where got ppl eat lunch so early?? I got no choice...) Meanwhile, i was watching some badminton clips...

It was 11 at that time...went downstairs and ate my lunch and then ate until 11:30am...was eating Fried Rice(my maid fried it, taste weird...) After that, i packed my badminton bag and was ready to go for training...

Meanwhile waiting for my coach to fetch me, Wei Jien called me up and we chat for a moment, says he was going to leave for Australia for holidays till 25th of December...once again peace was achieved...i waited so long for my coach and he was not here yet...he said he will be at my hse by 12:30 but instead ended up reaching at 1:05pm...zha dou !!!!

So then he drove us to SDclub(Sri Damansara Club) and we all unloaded the shuttle and our bags...the training started !!! Darma was sitting at the staircase waiting for us to come and we went into the hall and started doing some footworks...due to long laziness, i felt tired easily, until my coach screwed me up, only i can do slightly faster....so we did 3 sets of full court footwork and 2 sets of front court footwork and 2 sets of defending footwork, so the total is 7 sets of footwork...OMG !!!

After doing finish 7 sets of footwork, it was time for us to arrange the shuttles...we sat down and arrange all the shuttles !!! After arranging all the shuttles...we did this shuttle drill known as Shadow and Shuttle Drill...which is the coach will point at where and u move and then u lift the shuttle in front of the net when he throws the shuttle...so each of us did around 3 sets for the forehand and another 3 for the backhand side, so the total was around 6 sets....then our coach gave us some break...

After taking break, we continued the training where we have to do another shuttle drill, which is also the shadow and shuttle drill...this time the difference was u have to drop and smash the shuttle....so each person do 3 sets at the forehand side and 3sets at the backhand side...after doing that..everybody was tired out...and sat there like nuts...

And then it was game time !!! Darma had to play full court singles meanwhile we played half court against him so Kenneth lost and then followed by me !!! I cant believe i won Darma for the 1st time(btw i forgot to mention we were just playing 5 game points...) so it was easier u see, plus Darma was exhausted men !!! The 2nd time i lost to Darma and consecutively....so after that i went out and help my coach to put back the shuttle...and he asked me these questions...

Coach," Eh Zhi Wei are u tired???"

I said," Yeah, but have to tahan for mentality !!"

Coach,"hmm...good !!!!"


As i got back into the court, he asked me to hold the squash racket and then do the footwork from this end to the other end of the hall and come back to the starting point, which is considered as 1 set and i have to do 3 sets, meanwhile the other 3 was just playing their game....and so after finishin that footwork, he asked me to do another which is "hop, hop, Jump Smash!!" I do until almost leg gonna break men !!! and it was the same as the previous, from the starting point to the end of the hall and then come back again, and u can do it SLOOOWWWW....so u have to do it fast, which is wearing me out...and i have to do 3sets...so total i did 6 sets of footwork...

After finishing the footwork, i went and sit down, and suddenly Darma's leg cramp so i subtituted his place and played doubles....i partnered Joanne but both of us lost at last....lost to my coach partnering Kenneth...

After the doubles game, we packed up our things and left the place and when i was walking to his car, he told me the reason i do all these footwork, the reason:

Reason: I told him i went to Ipoh with my parents, but actually it was with my friends...

"That's why i knew why i got screwed today..."

...so Thats for All about today training...

No comments: