Saturday, December 15, 2007

Driving Lessons(dengar sahaja...)

TOday was the first day i attended my driving lesson !!! But before we are able to get into practical, which means driving the car...u have to go thru a lot of things which mostly abt the theory of driving a CAR !!!!!

It started off with a very fine morning when i woke up 7am and i opened my door !!! The unexpected was the moment i opened my door, my mum was standing in front of me !!! I was shocked till half dead !!! XP and so she gave me rm10 for makan tengah hari !!! After that...i went back into my room and then forgotten to brush my teeth and slept again...

I slept longer and i suddenly realised that it was 7:20am !!! The instructor was arriving at 7:45am so quickily i jumped off my bed and ran and brush my teeth...that took 5 minutes in total including washing my face doing "stupid things" on my hair...and finally i ran downstairs for breakfast !!! "FOrtunately" i did not have much time to do so as the time was 7:30am and i got no choice but to just drink a cup of milk....milk...milk...

I went out and wait for my intructor and he was here !!! Got into his car and intro each other, meanwhile he had to go to fetch other students too...and finally he fetched all the students up and we were placed at this centre known as "Safety Driving Centre(L)"...and we saw many students there too...including some of my DJ friends...they all turned up for this lesson too !!! I did some register and then went into the room for a 5 HOURS course !!!!

Waited for quite some moment and finally class started !!! Sat down and the instructor intro-ed himself...well...he was quite a funny and joyful person !!! But the whole 5 Hours course was mainly spoken in BM...so my understandings of BM wasn't that good u know...took me some time to digest what he was talking about...but he was funny men !!! Way unexpected as majority of my friend said the course was going to be very BORING......

The instructor gave us break time at 11am, which we can only have half an hour for break !!! Feeling hungry...walked out of the room and went to check out some food at the cafeteria...ordered Nasi Lemak and Milo Ais !!!! Sat down and ate slowly...

DId i forgotten about the time??? I thought i was given only 30 minutes...

Immediately i ate faster and finish my nasi lemak !!! Due to excess SAMBAL put by myself, i was so "HOT" !!!(U get what my Hot means, im not praising myself...) and then drank my Milo Ais and went back into the room...

The class continued....

I sat down at my place and continue listening to him...suddenly i started to feel a bit tired and started to fall asleep...and then awoke again...and then asleep again...and then awaken again...LOL...sienz...and then took out my headset and listened to my phone...listening halfway and listen to the course...it finally ended at 2:30pm !!!!

Supposed to start at 9am but delayed to 9:30am and finished at 2:30pm...5 HOURS of course...dun u think Undang could be a bit toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?????

After that, the instructor in-charge of me sent me home...and when i reached home, it was 3:20pm...hungry lar.....

No comments: