Wednesday, March 5, 2008

What is life meant for??(Patience has its limit)

What does life meant for me??? Does it have any meanings if u dun achieve the dreams ?? Is it worth living if u dun pursue for ur dreams?? We live bcuz we want to pursue for something....



WHat happened today???

In S10, my student ID got fooled by fellow friends...beginning i was patient, but after that i got mad and pissed off...just to let those readers out there to know...and my fellow S10 classmates...i dun mind u all call me Sandbag or accuse me in class...i dun mind...but then...if u play with my things and hide it around(which i hate hide and seek since young)...u know what u will get at the end of the day...



When going home...curse and swear about my ESL teacher and LAN teacher in car...dam hate them too...that old hag...cant she just retire earlier...darn her...teach so monotonous...ask her go become rapper also better la...so good in monotone...made us sleep and no spirit to concentrate in classs....retire and go to old folks home and teach ESL also better...



LAN teacher...another M which is so bitchy !!! DArn her la...if got chance i sure SCREW her kao kao...for the sake of satisfaction !!! Stupid LAN...not worth studying...waste time like shit....F*** her kao kao....see her outside the street confirm take car and bang her....



Another thing...couldnt go SAM fiesta...told my mum...then scold the politicians...DAMN idiots !!! Hate them...whoever also i care who are they...King or prime minister...whoever...i chop !!! Eliminate something as a sacrifice to achieve something...pay a high price for what u want....the desire of killing....is in me....stupid election...


Got scolded by my mum in car...argued over stupid politicians...dam it all !!!! Killing them in a shot would solve everything...including those M's...



Why i started SAM so early??? Its so torturing, to tell the truth...no fun at all....hate it (except my frens, Ee Shan, Justin, Lai, Ho and fellow S10s and CHem teacher, Spec maths teacher, Maths teacher and physics teacher) I sacrificed my dreams and went into SAM...why??? Kena forced by parents....what the hell?? THey promised me to let me train intensively for 8 months and what happened? I was in SAM...for wat???




This world is way unfair...if got chance i would love to say this out loudly offending the M's....



"I dun mind not eating Nasi Lemak for the rest of my life, but if all the M's die...there would not be any discriminations to happen anymore..."



The hatred has been kept in my heart...this is the 2nd personality of Zhi Wei....




HATRED !!!!

No comments: