Monday, March 31, 2008

Once gone, forever gone...

Finally, i passed my driving test !!!


But eventhough i passed...due to the mistake i made on my mum's car...its gone...


They are back...


i told my mum...


she slapped me 2 times on my face and locked me outside of the house....cried outside there...tears just came out from my eyes...


I felt the guilt and also the slaps from my mum...for so long i never do anything so bad until my mum will slap me...


I felt the pain...eventhough it's just 2 slaps, but i felt the pain from my mum...i really felt sorry...


After crying for some time...


My mum opened the door...got scolded still...this time its worser than just getting slapped...


My future P license will be gone forever...she will cancel everything...


She told me this..." If you want get ur P license, pay ur ownself and start everything all over again la !!!"


NOw i'm blogging...to tell u all that....


I learnt a lesson...


Never do something before you think.......


Think before you do...


Don't follow the footstep of mine which already made my P gone...


Throughout the whole incident...what's the point taking the test...? Its gone forever....it will never come back...


I can see it going further and further from my hands...

No comments: