Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Sunday....

Sunday !!!!


Once again...i attended training sessions...being a Personal Asst. Coach to help out my coach...that's what i'm recently been doing in training nowadays...


Why i have to do this?? Cuz there was not enuff coaches there...there's only 1 coach...which is my coach...LOL !!! The other coach went to Melbourne...he resigned...


I did the same thing, throwing shuttles to the beginners...assisting in shuttle drill...


After that, i was asked by my coach to do some shuttle drills...and hell it was so fast...RAPID FIRE !!!


Other students did 3 sets and each sets they have break...whereelse i got different "service"....


It was continuous and i didn't even get a chance to get a sip of my water...OMG...he "killed" me at last...Haha....i stood up there using my racket to support me...


After training, my coach and i went for breakfast again...as usual...i thought i was supposed to belanja again...but today was different...he paid for the food himself...while i belanja the drinks...it's special somehow...


Back at the pro shop...sat there and stone...watched tv...got no rackets for me to string and was waitin for my parents to pick me up...


30 minutes later...they arrived and picked me up...and went to visit an uncle of mine who just did an eye operation !!! (scary....*shivers*)


After visiting him, we went home and i ate my lunch....(again...this is insane)...and so full...took a nap and went for driving lessons...


During the driving lessons, saw some Djian and some Taman Sea's....was blazing hot today...just by doing 1 side parking, i sweat like mad...couldn't believe it at all...


Went home and immediately take a shower...ah...refreshing !!! Went down for dinner...sat in front of TV watching Swiss Open Badminton Tournament !!! Favourite among all!!!


Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan again...but indeed...i have to admit that Lin Dan is good !!!


Haha...got more confidence on my driving skills...hope i won't be panic on the exam day, then i should be able to do fine in it ^^


Lucks from all !!!!


Well...that's all folks...TATA !!!

No comments: