Saturday, March 29, 2008

TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Jeslyn!!


1) Who is your all time inspiration?
Erm...my family, my friends...

2) Have you had a crush on me?
Nope...never...

3) If you were to be stranted on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Can i take all?? LOL...they are all my good friends!!

4) Where is the place that you wanna go to the most?
Somewhere peaceful and free? LOL

5) If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Becoming a national badminton player in the national team!!

6) Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?
LOL...sure la...science also got say la...

7) What are you afraid to lost the most now?
My family, my friends and everything i have....its true wert...

8) If you win $1, what would u do?
Save it? Haha !!

9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him or her??
I will confess, when the right time comes...^^

10) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged u.
~Friendly
~Cute
~Pretty

11) What are the other requirements that you wish for the other half?
Nothing much, as long she loves me...

12) Which type of person do u hate the most?
ERm...plenty...from A to Z...
-Lan Ci
-Arrogant
-People who loves to curse
-Backstabber
-Snatching ppl's gf or bf away

13) Highlight of the week?
Failed driving test, bang mum's car and no badminton training for this whole week >.<

14) If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or you rather they keep quiet?
I rather them to point out so i can change and learn from my mistakes.

15) What do you think is the most important thing in life?
My parents...they raised me up...and of cuz, not to forget my friends and those who support me out there !!

16) Are u a shopaholic?
Nope...no money =x

17) What's on your mind right now?
Thinking of what will happen to me when my parents come back from their trip for banging my mum's car...

18) If you have a chance, which part of your character would u like to change?
My irrational thoughts and actions

19) What's the last shocking thing that you see or heard?
Erm...i see myself banging my mum's car?? Is that considered shocking??

20) What's bothering you lately?
Erm....everything....



I WANNA TAG -

Ee Shan, Yee Munn, Soon Len, Justin, Wern Lin, Jenn, Vinnie and Sheryn!!

No comments: