Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guilty for life

Now the reason i'm blogging is to learn from my mistake....and will not ever do it again...


I went and drive my mum's car illegally...meanwhile reversing, i forgotten to look at the front and scratched the side(a bit) of her car...and worse come to worst it dented....


Feeling nervous...i could not do anything...i went and took paint spray and sprayed my car, but it's useless....


I was sweating...in cold sweat...feeling scared....fear....


It was my own damn fault...my itchy hands...if only i can control myself from not touching my mum's car and promised not to drive her car....now i created the problem....


Finally, i took the thinner and removed the paint...and made it back into its original form when it was scratched...


Feeling guilty right now...


Was scared too...as my mum warned me before, i shouldn't play with their car, or else my license will be confiscated and banned...


But things already happened...


I wished i can reverse time, but it would not happen...


The only thing i can do is admit my mistakes when my parents are back...


My P license will be confiscated...i don't want it to be confiscated, but i was the one who did the fault...so i should face the consequences and deal with it....


Now i learnt from the biggest mistake in my life....


Feeling guilty...fear...consequences of this accident....


I will never forget about it in my life....


One of my worst driving experience....

No comments: