Monday, March 3, 2008

New hopes awaits....

Sorry for all my classmates, Justin, Ho, Lai and Ee Shan to think that i'm so crazy over that match which i lost in...the singles and doubles matches in Sunway Open !



After coming back from college, i went into my room and change...meanwhile changing i saw a magazine....felt bored so i read it...



And i saw this line "You are not finished when you are defeated, you are finished when you quit!!!" and i thought of the match i played that day in Sunway Open....



Finally, i understand...losing that match and blaming will not help, instead i must put more effort into improving myself in order to become stronger and better....



And those who beat me in this tournament, we will meet again next year(if there's possible that they will organize it again) and i will show u all what i really HAVE !!!!



And my buds(Justin, Ho, Lai and Ee Shan)...thx for bearing with me all the time with my crazy-ness in class...will work harder to achieve better in badminton !!!!



That's all folks !! Tata!!!

No comments: