Sunday, March 9, 2008

Power or Technique? Confused...

This has become a big problem to me since after i was told by my coach that my armotec300 cannot be restring anymore...or else it would break.....



So things came into my mind, Armotec 900 power and Armotec 900 Technique....but which to choose??? Both are good too...



Armotec 900 power is for offensive players where they attack frequently in game whereelse Armotec 900 technique is for control players which only attacks when there's chance, but most of the time they play rally....



As for me, many ppl say i'm a control player which rallies a lot with my opponents during games, and only attack when there's opportunity, but i wanted to improve on my attacking game...which should i choose??? Some of my friends recommended me Armotec 900 technique, but some recommended me Armotec 900 Power....



Armotec 900 Technique is very nice to be used, but Armotec 900 Power has nice design too...actually both also have nice design and nice to use....now, which should i choose???




Confused......

No comments: