Thursday, March 20, 2008

My day...

Today...thursday...


Went out to play badminton at Taman Megah...called by my cousin and a few friends...played for 3 hours...insane...



Played against Loo Yi Han(my cousin)'s father...won the game 21-14



Played against Loo Yi Han...won the match 21-12, 21-16



The match was alright...quite relaxed...played more attacking game...weakened opponent's defense...then attack the opening...displacement...



Played doubles against Loo Yi han and his father...lost straight set...17-21, 19-21



Gareth and his friends came...he partnered his friend...and beat me...



Now i know gareth's style of playing...eager to beat him the next time we meet...



Went home and rest...



Had driving lessons at 5...was raining heavily...drove to the centre...



Finally...the lesson is over !



Test next week...all the best to those who are taking the same day with me =D

No comments: