Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Training!

Today, early in the morning, i woke up at 7:30am to get myself prepared for training...(guess everybody will still be sleeping late and snoring like a pig in a Sunday morning....)



Just got there in time, saw my coach....says him.....



"Got 2 hot chiqs just joined training today..."



Feeling excited, i walked into the training hall with hope and excitement !!! Went in and saw two girls, pretty good....so training starts and i am the guy who leads the warm-up(as usual) and then jogging....



Was jogging halfway, then my coach suddenly asked me to play some jabs/drives with him...so i played with him and then the other members jogged finished....rest....and then do footwork training...



Was asked to demonstrate....and then did 5 sets...each sets 10 times....



After that, helped my coach to train the other members(beginner and intermediates) until 10:30am....everybody put down their racquets and do Agility(train up speed and stamina)



Was asked to demo again....and then do....



Training ended at 11am and then coach asked me go out and eat brunch with him....belanja him, cuz he ask me to belanja....and then...after eating, went back to the pro shop....



Another coach of mine(ex-Coach of mine)talked to me and recommended me about some shake(protein powder i guess) and some herbal tea which warms up your body before match....(sounds cool huh?) and then i tried the herbal tea...and seriously i felt the whole body was so warm....



Meanwhile, i was helping the shopkeeper to string the customer's racquet...learned new skill: Stringing !!



During the half an hour before 1pm, i saw my Chemistry teacher, Miss Tan....nvr knew we could meet there too...she was playing badminton too !!!



It was 1pm and my coach asked me to play singles with him...played hard and managed to earn some points(actually his pocket got handphone and wallet, so he couldn't move much, considered giving chance)



The score was 14-21, 10-21.....but then he was not satisfied and asked for a third game....the score was 10-21 too....haha...tired....



After that, i set on the bench and rested myself...and suddenly my coach asked me to join the training session...and i joined....and it was so crazy, especially with the rope skipping...



Each exercise also have to skip rope and 100 times per set...and total we need to do was like 6 to 7 sets(excluding running and all sorts)



Finally, we were given play time...an old friend of mine(training mate) asked to play a game with me and then we started the match !!!



The score was 21-8, 21-16(at the second game, was a bit tired...)



After that, i packed my stuff and went home, meanwhile my coach teaches the 3rd session of the day, 3 to 5pm...

No comments: