Wednesday, March 19, 2008

*SHE*

She was once the one i fall for....


Thought that it was finally I found the right person....


Hopes arises...


New hopes are enlightened...


However, It did not last long...


When someone comes in, the competition begins...


When you see someone you love falls into another person's hand....


You will feel like everything is over...


Live in Despair...


Loss of hope...


Life becomes meaningless...


Feeling leftout...


Jealousy appears...


Hatred rises...


Confusion....


Lost in sense of direction....


Our distance became further...


I felt that i'm living in a dark circle...without a source of light...sitting in the midst of nowhere, with no hope, no direction, no will to live...


I hope the dark clouds high up the sky will be cleared and turned into the blue sky i once saw when i was small...


I wish i could feel the sunlight again...


I wish someone will approach and lend a hand of hopes into the dark circle to me...


I hope the dark circle will turn out to be bright someday and I will be able to see the world again...


Life is like a candle...


By perishing itself to give out love to all the hopeless ones...


One day, i wished i will be able to see the Light again...


The cut in my heart is too deep...it bleeds non-stop...it could not be healed...



By: Hopeless Zhi Wei

No comments: