Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What made me went wrong today....

Supposingly i was to go for training this morning, but then due to food poisoning, i woke up at 5:30am and thrown out all my dinner...LOLS...(none of the food digested, strangely...)



Couldn't sleep the whole night, as the pain was at my stomach...It's like my stomach is going to burst...how horrible...



Woke up at 5:30am to throw out, went back to sleep again for just 1 hour and woke up again for training...



I was trying to walk towards the toilet, but i felt that my legs are so numb that I don't even have strength to walk...



Went and told my mum that I'm not going for training...She checked through me and found out that i got fever and food poisoning...



Rest at home the whole day...so lifeles...



Missed training today...Darn....



I'm thinking of a way how to escape from my job, it's just like nightmare... @~@

No comments: