Saturday, December 6, 2008

Went back to work today, supervisor told me that i have a weak body resistance, which means weak body immune system...



Thought back about the food poisoning incident that just happened recently, it sort of "pulled" down my confidence of playing my favourite sport, Badminton...



I wanted to go training on Thurs and Today morning, but sadly...Obstacles always happen to test my endurance and passion...



On thursday, i threw out 1 hour before i woke up to prepare for training and had fever when i was about to leave the house...so training was cancelled and called it a day...



On Saturday morning(today), i woke up early in the morning to fetch my sis to Taman Connaught in Cheras and wanted to head to training directly...but when halfway to the training centre, my stomach had some ache and made me changed my mind, so i decided to head home and rest before i can go to work....



I did some light workout at home to keep up my fitness and took a light nap before heading to work, as Saturday is like a battlefield in Hush Puppies(serious)....



Working was tough, especially with a Stomach Pain coming randomly at all times...It just made me feel like abandoning the stomach and rather not eat or even having one(LOL)....It was just...the pain...was not terrible, but it just come whenever it wants to...how persistent...



Thinking back of the 5 days of december and half of month in November, i felt that i was not fully at training, everytime there are obstacles or any other reasons that stop me for going to training, such as no transport, parents refusing to fetch me there and the recent STOMACH PAIN.....



I just hope that i don't want to regret not doing something I eagerly want to accomplish and fulfill...



After fulfilling what i want, I will be satisfied and grateful to those who helped me throughout the journey....

No comments: