Friday, December 19, 2008

Decisions

Went to Taylors...took my results...Talked to TBS counsellors...they recommended me to do a 4 months bridging foundation in business before entering to the Degree....



After many advices from relatives, counsellors and even people in this field, I think i am already slowly start to like business....



At the same time, while i was reading newspaper, i read through this article where Malaysian Shooter Gold Medalist said...



"You do not need to forsake sports for studies, you can do it together and excel in both...."



This quote motivated me to study hard and work hard in badminton....I guess i should not disappoint anybody anymore...It was a rough year for me in SAM and badminton....


Meanwhile, preparing a very memorable Christmas for you....



Year 2009, i will make it there !!!!

No comments: