Sunday, December 28, 2008

Went training today...


Made a new friend, his name is Chun Seang....


Played singles with him...got sapu-ed 2-7


And then played singles with coach Doni, got thrashed 21-3(im the one with only 3 points...LMAO)


After the match, Coach Doni gave me some advice and pointed out my mistakes...


My main cause is my speed...i'm SLOW...


In footwork and strokes, there are 5 factors...


Footwork:
1) U will feel tiredness when u first started doing shadow footwook

2) U will feel ur leg is much stronger...

3) U will feel ur speed has increased...

4) U will feel that u got ur pace increased

5) World class speed : Explosive




Strokes:
1) U just want to pass all the shots over the net

2) U aim for the height of the shuttle at the net

3) Aim for accuracy

4) Pace/Speed of stroke

5) Trick Shots



I finally understood what coach Doni told me...it was really useful...thank you Coach

1 comment:

mIn huI said...

LoL. tan zhi wei. haha. train like china men. jump and dance on beachside to increase ur leg's muscle and hence, ur speed in court. haha