Wednesday, December 17, 2008

After getting my SACE results, I was happy for a short moment, but soon turned out to be bad...I only got 57.95 for my TER and i already failed my requirements to enter Monash University...



She got 91.30 for her TER, compared to me, i'm nothing but a piece of Junk...how will you accept me which such TER i scored....



In work, got bombarded by Supervisor, because i asked my supervisor about my pay....I start to hate the job i'm working now...I couldn't corperate with my Supervisor, i feel that i can't really accept his ideas or style of working....



For the moment, I'm really confused, supposed to go training this morning, but got screwed up by family yesterday night, ended up that now i have to go and search for Uni's so early...



I admit that this is not fun, and I'm really lost...For the moment...I really feel like isolating myself out of this world...Be quiet for a moment and think carefully for other alternative...

No comments: