Wednesday, December 24, 2008

White Christmas

I sent the Christmas present to her



It was a snowglobe with music in it....



She loved it and i was happy....



According to her, she accidentally broke one of the snowglobe long time ago, but with a new one presented by me, she was happy that she received one =)



I told her that it will be more meaningful if i gave it to her personally and she told me....



"It will be more meaningful if you give it to me during 12 am personally...Haha joking only =) "



I knoew i wouldn't be able to give it to her personally due to my work, so i only can send to her through courier post....



I couldn't make her Christmas meaningful by spending time hanging out with her and giving her sweet memories and a memorable Christmas



I wish that i can make things better and give her memorable memories



And i just experienced lonely Christmas countdown without friends this year, for the first time =(

No comments: