Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Freedom? Gone...

Well...posting this at my blog today about my working life and future...



Planned to work until 28th of December, but things turned out to be different...



I was actually supposed to be the advisor for the school badminton team, but things turned out to be different when I received information from my working mates that I have to work till after Chinese New Year....oh gosh...this is bad...



Training sessions had been cut short from 2 to once a week....Less training will make me worse and i will not be able to achieve the level i wished to achieve...



I could not be the advisor for the badminton team, which means I can't spend more time with my trainees and my players....How are they going to MSSD? They are not mature at the level they currently are at....I must think of a way to improve their standards...



My plans during January all screwed up as a result of needing to work until after Chinese New Year...All my programs are gone...Oh darn it...



What i currently will lose in the future and not done...

-Being advisor for the school team 2009
-Training sessions cut short
-January programs all screwed up



I must think of a way...this sucks...



I totally lost my freedom now...darn...

No comments: