Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weird day

Today morning, when i was sitting in the car, my dad fetched me from house to training...During the journey, he was talking to me and i was listening to him...I was having a hyper spirit to go into the training hall...



When i reached the place, i realised something was not right....it was the socks !!! I left my socks at home...I opened up my bag and there was no socks in there, just clothings, water, etc....



Ran to the hall and checked around, no socks for sale...became "down" and followed dad for breakfast T_T (no mood to eat, but swallowed)...after breakfast, dad placed me at Taman Megah....decided to pick up the racquet....



Reached Taman Megah at 9am, the receptionist was not there....(syok sendiri) Waited for quite some time...decided to head into the hall and get some sweat...went in and played with some guys(ex-training mates)...couldn't believe in such a short time, they became so good, they even exceed my level...but was fun sparring with them and meeting them again...



The receptionist arrived and i asked her to string my racquet quickily....Helped my coach a bit in his coaching by demonstrating to his student...Walked around....Loaf around...



After half an hour, the racquet was finally strung and i went in and tried it !!! Love the sound of the string hitting the shuttlecock ~~~~



Mum came and i went home...



Going to buy my "confession gift" tonight =D



END OF THE DAY

No comments: