Monday, November 17, 2008

The craziness goes on =(

After yesterday night's argument about the prom coat, it continued the next morning, between my mum and dad...


Both were argueing over the prom coat, whether to let me buy or not...My dad told her it's something useful and should get, while my mum said it's unnecessary...I'm sick of it, went downstairs and my mum scolded me...Gosh !!!


Mum asked me to wash all the clothes and search for a job...meanwhile washing clothes, i got scolded all the way...


Went to the Curve, Ikano, Cineleisure and Ikea...found 2 jobs at Ikano and Cineleisure...


The one at Ikano is as a Cashier in Breadstory...


The other one is in Cineleisure as a Promoter at IT Hyperstore....


Sometimes i just feel like running away from home...my mum wasn't that bad until a certain extent, but this was just a bit outragous...She just scold anybody at home, including the 2 doggies at home... =(


She's way too much, way worser than me...Just because of a Prom Coat and she scolded everyone as if she want to burn down the whole house.... =_="


My training days, originally 3 times a week, now shortened to 2 times a week...supposingly only 1(after negotiation only got 2)


I have to work and train at the same time, perhaps after training i have to rush to work immediately...life's gonna be hectic soon...


Rush Hour.... !!!!!


(p/s: I still haven't buy the gift...)

No comments: