Sunday, November 16, 2008

I can't believe what my parents told me....They say i can't buy the Prom Coat...



I thought for a long time, i argued and also gave reasons that are reasonable and yet...she still disagree with me, and what she told me was...



"It's not practical to get a coat"



I was like thinking in my mind...



"What is wrong for me to get a coat?? It turns handy in the future..."



Sometimes i just don't know how my parents think. They have been thinking weirdly in a way that I can't even go along well with it, or even accept it. I just sometimes don't know how to react to what they say...



Honestly speaking, I hardly argue neck-to-neck with my parents, but this time it was WAY-OFF !!! She had been scolding me over a small little matter(besides the prom coat) and I don't want to scold her back instead because she's my mum....



They say that scolding parents isn't right, as it shows disrespect to parents, but sometimes you just couldn't take it...



The way they scold is not like normal scoldings which I can tolerate.....The way they scold is like...full of foul languages and cursings, along with insults and critism....



I'm not saying that I cannot accept critism, but in a way that they scolded me horribly with vulgar words and foul language, how am i going to tolerate with this???



Looking back at what happened...my prom is just in 3 days and I haven even get a formal suit of mine yet...and she has been scolding me for spending unneccesary money...I mean buying a formal suit is useful as you can go for events, etc....I don't want to get called by my father as a "small kid", neither being looked down by my dad's colleague....It's just...horrible...everytime i go for an event, i got to wear so casual(i don't have a choice) to attend....



For now, what I can do is to hope that miracles to happen and able to change my mum's view...We'll see how it happens in 3 days...



I just can't get along well with my parents anymore, sometimes i just see my good and best friends with me are closer than the parent-child relationship of mine....

No comments: