Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The feelings of missing someone

It's been one week after SAM Prom Night 2008 and it's been so quiet for the week, I missed that night very much, I missed the time we spent together that night, I miss the night we took pictures together....



We knew each other since June and we chat a lot at one time, i began to like you and have feelings for you...The way you speak, the way you express your feelings, the way you do things...It has all kept in my mind like pictures....



I missed the time where Taylors had a Charity Carnival...I came over to your stall and helped you sell cookies...I remembered that we spent time together eating ice-cream and waited till our transport arrived...I still remember you giving me a nickname in Chinese called "Ice Box"...



That night, i remembered the night i confessed to you...I gave you a bonquet of flowers with a bear in it... I expressed my feelings to you from the deeper inside of my heart....You told me you weren't ready for it....It's okay...I understand your feelings....



I respect yout decision no matter how, as you are someone very important in my life...You made me change, from not listening to Chinese song till i listen to it...From not liking Taiwanese Drama till i watch Taiwanese Drama...To listen to the song you like which i do not like it at first...You changed a major part of my life...



Sometimes i think i may be selfish, i apologize for my selfishness...I should have thought about your feelings...Sometimes i may accidentally hurt you, I apologize for my carelessness....



If there's anything i did that offended you, I hope you can forgive me...If there's anything that I did to you and you did not like it, please tell me....I really hope that I can change for you, to make you feel more comfortable when you are with me...



I wish that things would be better one day, where you can accept me with an open heart, or perhaps better....



I will always stay by your side, knowing that you will not really care about me that much, as you still can't forget someone in your heart...I will try to help you whenever you ask, I will lend a hand to you and grab your hand to pull you out from your difficulties....I will give you support whenever your decision is made...whenever you feel like crying, I will lend a shoulder to you to lean on it and cry...



"I hope i can hold your hands and walk the Journey of Life with you"

2 comments:

Sharon♥ said...

hey.. reali sry abt tat day ya..
hope tat u r still ok ...
thx for everything..
don worry.. i'll be fine one day.. hehe.. =p

ZhiWeiZ said...

It's ok girl...
im alright here...i hope ur fine too...
let go the boulders in ur heart...and live on a new life =)