Thursday, November 20, 2008

Confession

A bonquet of flowers with a teddy bear in it was given to a girl by a boy



The boy asked her to close her eyes and he counted till 5....




The boy gave the girl the bonquet of flowers....




He confessed to her about his feelings...




"I want to tell you something before i regret..."



"I like you, I want to be with you"



"Will you accept me?"
"I'm sincere and it's from my heart"



"I'm sorry...I'm not ready to get into a relationship...."



"I took you as a friend all the while...really sorry..."



"Oh..."


The girl stood beside the boy and said....


"Are you okay? I hope we still can be friends alright? Please don't be angry..."



"It's okay, i understand your feelings...it's alright girl...."




The girl gave the boy a smile




The boy walked the girl into the lift and also walked her back to the Grand Ball Room....




He wanted to cry, but he tried to put a smile on the face....to hold on his sadness....




He told himself that he will not give up on her and continue to go after her....

No comments: