Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Match of the day

Zhi Wei vs Keiron (singles) [words in red are

Score: 21-9, 20-22, 21-19


The match was pretty easy paced in the first game. Keiron made many mistakes during the first game and the game ended up very fast...


The second game was more intensive when Keiron managed to put in some effort to play the game and i was starting to make mistakes too. It was a neck to neck battle and i couldn't last and lost the 2nd game 20-22


The third game was not intensive, but a scary game for me. I was leading at first and i got my trail easily. I was leading at 19-15 and then Keiron put in some attacking effort and he managed to pull the score till 19-19. I started to get panic, but i try to tell myself that i will not give up and show some fighting spirit, and at last...the game ended 21-19...



Sweat at last "Phew"



Good Game Keiron ! Hope we can play again =D



I will work harder and prepare for year 2009....

No comments: