Monday, January 5, 2009

5th Jan 2009

First day of college was pretty fun...



Started my orientation day at Taylors College PJ, taking up Diploma in Construction Management...



Met many new friends over there and also pretty girls...LMAO



Yet, it cannot replace the picture of her in my mind...



After reading her blog today, she has finally decided to go to University of Melbourne....



I don't know what feelings i have now, it's just like mixed feelings...



I'm happy that she has taken the right choice and step for education where she chose to go over to Melbourne for further studies...



On the other hand, i feel very sad that she will be leaving for Melbourne....



There is also feelings of missing her and not losing her so quickily....



Tears flowing down my cheeks...



I just wish that i can give a memorable moments to you....



Let Fate Decides Whether We can be Together......



Or not?

No comments: