Thursday, January 15, 2009

Excitements

Went badminton with Fei Siang after college...



Met Joanne, Su Qi and friends, played doubles....



That's not the whole point yet, the main storyline is where i had singles with Darma...



Lost to Darma with the score: 6-21, 16-21(2nd game i was given handicap 10 points by coach Andrew)



I knew the distance between Darma and I....



His smashes were awesome, and his net set up, way fantastic...i just couldn't follow up the pace of his nettings...his smashes can be retrieved mostly...my set up was bad, he had good strategy...



I couldn't catch up with his recovery speed either, and i needed to jump and dive around to retrieve his smashes....fantastic player of him...



Now i know where are my weaknesses and i will "fill" them up....



Nice game Darma =)

No comments: