Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I was quarantined by my mum and not allowed to go training...



Things are going downhill nowadays for me....



It's just hard to accept sometimes, where i usually go training twice a week...



I need improvement, i told them my resolutions yet they didn't seem to agree much with me...



How can we sit down and discuss or negotiate when we can't even sit down and talk and disagree with everything i do....



I don't know how to say this...sometimes people may think i'm some nuts where people share the same questions and thoughts..



"Why you always go training? Not boring?"



"EH, you train so hard for whaT? You won't get anything..."



I just want to tell everyone, training is not boring....It's something that requires commitment and dedication to improve yourself....



If a person has a target, he/she will have the determination to do it....

No comments: