Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Times

I had some good time with her today...


when we were walking up the stairs....at least we chat...after not chatting for few days....really felt lonely...


I felt like I was in darkness these few days....when you were not here....


But when you chat with me, you lighten me up....


I really felt that...the presence and existence of You really give me hope and inspirations....


Motivations to succeed in everything...


And trying to be a more perfect person....


I felt that now in class, I tend to be more attentive and focused....


I felt that life suddenly became so colourful with your presence.....


I will give you happiness, whenever You are sad, I will cherish You my happiness....


Whenever You got a problem, just share it with me....I will be your good listener....


When You feel like crying, I will lend You my shoulders to cry on it....


When we are happy, we laugh out loud, without anybody bothering us....


These moments....i would like to share it with you.....


I only wish for something....


That is I can be with You


Not for a moment, but Forever....


The Love we have, no one else can have....the only Love we have on earth, Our Love....


Where nobody or others will have....


I want to tell you that...


"I LOVE YOU"

No comments: