Saturday, July 19, 2008

DJROA Badminton Tournament

DJROA tournament year 2008...many things happened today....







I reached KDU college at 7:50 am...had some warm ups and stretching....and then stroke a while in the court...








My first round opponent was Andrew....(i forgot his full Name), a very strong player...same height as me, at the age between 13 and 14....MSSMKL player....i wonder.....








Due to the weird format system set by DJROA, which is 1 game 21 points....lolz...and early in the morning...u dun expect good things from Zhi Wei right??








So in the end, i got a first round exit by losing to him 21-18....just 3 points men...aiyer....








After that, i sat down and thought about my mistakes....my first mistake was i couldn't keep cool and calm...so basically most of my shots didnt play it nicely...








2nd mistake was my legs aren't moving in the morning !!! Whats the prob man !!! LOLZ.....








Other than that...still fine...








In Doubles, Fei Siang(my partner) and I stormed into the finals...








We met Ong Jia Sheng in the first round...won by 21-9








In the semis....played against my cousin, Loo Yi Han....won by the score 21-14, 21-10(if not mistaken, gotta check thru again...)








In the finals...We lost to Gareth and Li liang by walkover....due to Fei Siang's injury...but he did a good job and played well !!! Well done dude !!!








Had picture sessions !!!!








Here are the results:





Singles: 1st place: Tan Li Liang
2nd place: Andrew...(i forgot)


Doubles: 1st place: Gareth Tan and Tan Li Liang
2nd place: Ong Fei Siang and Tan Zhi Wei






Will work harder to improve for singles!!!







Doubles 1st and 2nd placing(forgot to take Singles)

No comments: