Monday, July 28, 2008

I see u today...


I thought we will have more time together...but it was too short....


I feel that we don't chat much like we did in the past....


I wanted you to share your problems with me...


I wanted to be the best in your heart.....


I want to make you feel that you are safe when you are with me....


I want to listen to your voice...


I miss your smile back in the old days....


I want you to know that I am here for you....


I want you to have a happy day everyday, looking at you smiling....


Together we share our problems....we lighten ourselves more...


I want to share my happy and sweet moments with you.....


I want to hold your hands tightly forever....


I want to help you carry the big burden of yours....i don't want you to carry it alone....it's very suffering and tiring....


I want you to become the happiest and sweetest girl on earth...


Will you once again reconsider me to be a part of your life????





From: Zhi Wei
To: "The dearest girl i ever Love"



I love your smile, your lips and your heart

No comments: