Friday, July 18, 2008

The Battle Begins tomorrow....

Went back to my former training place to have some sparring session...coach giving some good pointers....


Inconsistency....not good...and stoner....must move more....


The tournament starts at 8 in the morning tomorrow....


Joining singles and doubles....


In singles...the opponents i gotta be cautious of some players...very threatening....


They are Li liang, Li yon and Gareth...Loo Yi Han also...


These 4 makes me worry most...but i will not disappoint all of u that supported me...i will try my best to stay alive...and play at my best !!!


In doubles...main threat will be Li Liang and Gareth !!!


Btw...i suck at Doubles...just realised.....Singles at least is much better than it...


Will be sleeping early tonight !!!


Will post about the tournament tomorrow ^^

No comments: