Sunday, July 6, 2008

New plannings....

Today i resumed my training....


The sad news....my racket broke when it was stringing half way and couldn't be continued... T_T


Now only left 2 Apacs Nano Slim 30.... Sobz T_T


Wasn't in good form during training...lost touch...lolz...


After training...had some chat with my coach Jia Jin and he advised me to leave MBA(my current academy)....


He told me this...


"U stay here also pointless...the training isn't effective for u anymore...leave this place and seek for a better training..."


Thoughts came into my mind....Should i leave or not????


After that...i followed my cousin to Setia Academy and i saw their training methods....it was a new exposure for me....


They have many trainees....3 to 4 times more...


The players there are very strong...and the toughest part is...u gotta start from scratch if u join the training....


The players....girls and guys are just too good....even players from oversea train here too....


I was amazed of their training system...especially the physical training was crazy men...haha !!!


They did 3 to 4 times more than what we are doing...LOLZ.....


For now...my current thoughts are...


"Should i leave MBA??"

"Should i go for Jia Jin's?"

or

"Should i join Setia Academy?"


Tell me...im really confused....

No comments: