Saturday, July 26, 2008

Farewell.....

I'm leaving MBA today...the last day i have training here.....


I miss the floor...the ceilings....the court....the people...the coaches....and most importantly my very beloved training mates...


I've been training at MBA since i was 15.....in the year 2005....and time has passed so quickily that it's year 2008....


Miss my coaches....Andrew, Jia Jin and Teng Yung....


Thank you for teaching and guide me for so long throughout my journey...i learnt a lot from u all and really improved a lot since the day i started holding my racquet....


And my fellow training mates.....Soon len, Naomi, Daniel, Jeremy, Hui yee and lastly, the new boy....Train harder when i'm not around....i won't be able to watch u all anymore...it all depend on your ownself now....


But yet...i will try my best to come back and visit u all during weekends....


I will now be moving to another tougher training ground, which is Setia Badminton Academy...i won't have any chance to slack over there...and the players are 10 times stronger than i am now....so....Good Luck to all of you....


The training won't be as easy as MBA anymore....in order to improve, i have to leave....sorry people....farewell....





I miss you girl....


everytime i try to talk to you, you are always busy....will there be a chance for us to talk and be together??


I miss the sweet times we had together...chatting and laughing....


I miss your smile...


I miss you....and i want you badly.....


No comments: