Sunday, July 20, 2008

Setia? Approved !!

Yesterday, after the tournament, i told my mum that i wanted to switch to Setia Badminton Academy....


The situation was silent for the moment....and i was pretty scared her answer....and then she asked me something...


"How much they charge u per month??"


I answered her question and she asked another...


"Where is it??"


"Subang Jaya..." i replied


She replied," I thought Han Jian is in Setia Alam??"


"He is only at Setia Alam during weekdays !!! He coaches at Subang Jaya during weekdays..."


"oh ok....."


Then my mum just agreed and she said she will allow me to start next month....


Dad told mum later and daddy agreed to let me train under Setia Badminton Academy...


That moment....i have mixed feelings...happy and sad....


The happy thing is, i finally can change training and improve my skills to become a better player...


The sad thing is, i will miss all my training mates in MBA taman megah...


This morning, Naomi was like so sad...she didnt want me to leave, but i got no choice....


She will not be coming next week....and next week is the last training session with MBA Taman Megah....the next month i won't be coming anymore...


Will miss all my mates in Taman Megah !!!!


I will be training in Setia for 2 times a week....I just hope i wont get stuck in Beginner zone my whole life...LOLZ....

No comments: