Saturday, May 3, 2008

Updates!!

It's been 5 months(including this month) i'm in college and i went thru many things...


January:
- Made new friends(with the whole S10)
- Learned how to play pool
- Almost beat philip in rubber game =D

February:
- CNY
- Faced up and downs...
- Had crush...
- Sunway Open(Doubles 2nd round, Singles 1st round)

March:
- Emo over crush...
- Badminton in Top Form !!!
- Sadly, Banged my mum's car...
- Bad CT results...

April:
- Got my P license...
- Able to give up my crush...
- CT2's (stress)
- Bad results for CT 2
- Bad month...

May:
- 1st day of May: Bad form of badminton...lost teruk teruk...
- Chia sern was too much in joking...Ms Ng scolded me like DAMN hell...
- Assignment datelines...

And So On...



More coming up...will let u all know...


Coming up:
- Mid Term Exams


Events coming up during Mid Sem Break:
- Zhi Wei vs Justin
- Zhi Wei vs Ho



Pics and match score will be updated here....


Remember to feature my blog =D

No comments: