Sunday, May 4, 2008

Progress

I've been experiencing downhill performance recently...how can i find back my top form again?? Is there a way to find my top form again??


Ho was teasing me unable to do slices and chops...but is that a problem?? Is he trying to tell me that a player without chops and slices will lose?? And a player without backhand clear will lose too??


But of cuz, his teasing gave me some urgency to learn those skills....


During training today....coach asked me to do shuttle drills...the 1st set was bad...could not estimate the position properly...guess yesterday night wasn't a good night...but the other sets aren't bad...


I remembered his words...


"Follow the flow, eventually power will come to u..."


Then we needed to do another thing...which is defense...now i know my defence...it's pretty weak...need to work more on that...another is my lift...he said there's problem...lift should not involve arm...the wrist is the most important in lifting...if u use ur arm, u will delay time and causes mistake...


The first few sets was bad...got scolded...then when he was asking the other students to keep the shuttles back into the box, i asked my coach to give me another 30 shuttles....


When i kept doing, meanwhile getting nagged(that's for sure...), i got the point of wrist lifting...its really more effective and i did not know my wrist can flick it well...hmm...must work more on that...the feel...must get used to it...


For now...i'm working hard to get back my form...i shall never let Ho look down at me anymore...i want to prove him wrong...i want to prove to him that i can win him eventhough i don't know how to slice, chop, or backhand clear...


The days left before the match with Ho: 20+ more days....(date not fixed)


Well....Ho...i will show u the Power of Zhi Wei !!!!!!!


"Hard work and effort is the key to success"

No comments: