Sunday, May 11, 2008

I found out what i lost....

I finally found out what i lost...


Through my recent games against Justin, Ho and Jeremy today....i finally found out what i lost...my anticipation skills of reading people's movements and technique.....


Normally when i play at my best form, i can play read my opponents movement and what my opponent is gonna do the next move....


For example....i do a dropshot...my opponent will go for the shot...i will see my opponents movement, whether is he going to lift the shot, or drop it at the net...if he lifts, i will go for attacking shots...if he drops, either i will lift or i will kill at the net, or even push...


There are many varieties of shots that i can make as long as i can read my opponents movement, the anticipation skill....


But so far, throughout so many games, i couldn't find it...


So far, i was able to find back:
- My smashes
- Speed(still lack of it slightly)
- Footwork


Now, what i need to find back most is my anticipation skill.....i could not anticipat my opponent's movement anymore...so for now...i will train hard to look for it again...


By the way, to all my beloved bloggers who plays badminton....here's an announcement:

There's a tournament coming up in July(most probably the second week) and the name of the tournament is DJROA....for those who are interested, u can ask me more information bt it...the community is going to organize it soon...

Will let u all know soon...





Anyways, to all Mothers in the world....




Happy Mothers Day !!!!

No comments: